- FY17 (8,000m) Drilling Campaign Concluded – a globally significant cobalt program – continues into FY18.
- Thackaringa Resource Upgrade – 54.9Mt at 910ppm cobalt, new estimate reflects a 66% increase in overall tonnes and a 9% increase in cobalt grade.
- Scoping Study Delivered – Results supportive of Cobalt Blue’s aspirational target of becoming “a long-life top 10 cobalt miner”. Outstanding metallurgical results.
- 40 Mt Indicated Resource target and major geophysical survey announced – exciting option to uncover further cobalt anomalies.
- Cobalt sulphate commands a market premium driven by the evolving battery market.