The Cobalt Blue Management Team
Extensive expertise in mineral exploration and mine development, investment management, corporate law and energy storage.
Independent Chairman – Robert Biancardi
- IBM, Citibank, Westpac and Evolution Healthcare senior management and Director;
- Numerous directorships of private companies including Rockridge Private Equity, Hutchisons Child Care (successful ASX listing); and
- Board Member of the Heart Foundation of Australia, Diabetes Association and the “Bread & Butter” Project.
Chief Executive Officer – Joe Kaderavek
- Deutsche Bank, Head of Resources, equities / investment management, resources and energy storage technology focus;
- PricewaterhouseCoopers performing operational reviews and strategic assessments across mining, minerals processing, railway and port facilities throughout Australia, North America and Europe; worked extensively on secondment to BHPB and Rio Tinto; and
- International consulting role focused on renewable energy / battery storage technologies.
Independent Director – Hugh Keller
- Managing Partner Blake Dawson (now Ashurst) and its predecessor firms, with 35 years’ legal experience until retirement from full time practice in 2010;
- Non-executive director of ASX listed Thakral Holdings Ltd and of LJ Hooker Ltd and in both companies was a member of the Audit Committee; and
- Chairman of a large private investment company with over $150m of net assets.
Independent Director – Rob McDonald
- 10+ years business development and strategic planning roles within the RioTinto Group at Hamersley Iron, RTZ Services and Rio Tinto Minera SA.;
- 20+ years of investment banking as director and principal of Resource Finance Corporation and as a Managing Director of N M Rothschild and Sons.
- 10+ years in private equity deal making and as a non-executive director, including Chairman, of a number of publically listed and private mining and mining service companies.