COB looks at current activities and assesses how they may be impacted by COVID-19.
- Ore Reserve Statement update – remains on track for mid-year release.
- State Significant Development application progresses – Secretary’s Environmental Assessment Requirements (SEARs) issued.
- Pilot Plant long-lead items (leaching tanks and filter equipment) ordered in September 2019, now received at Broken Hill site.
- Remaining Pilot Plant equipment to be largely sourced domestically, however supply chains may be slowed due to economic impacts of COVID-19.
- COB remains focussed on economic recovery post COVID-19 and is taking steps to preserve cash until year end which will also affect Pilot Plant commissioning.